1. can any piece be customized?
yes! any of my pieces that you see can be customized specifically to your color, size and pattern specifications (unless noted in the item description). the basis of re-nest studio is to provide a truly customized piece for your home that you can't find anywhere else. i welcome the opportunity to work with you to find the perfect combination of color, pattern and theme for any of my pieces.
2. can you send me color samples? what about fabric samples?
absolutely! i'm happy to share color and fabric samples as a part of my collaborative and customized design process. as a note, if an order is placed without requesting samples, actual colors may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to different monitors and settings.
3. how long does each piece take to create?
each piece is customized to your color, design and theme; depending on the size and intricacy of the piece, time for creation and shipment varies from piece to piece. when ordering, please let me know if you have a specific timeframe and i will be happy to discuss timing with you. if you are in need of a rush order, i'm happy to work with you; however, there is an additional fee for rush orders.
4. can i follow you on social media?
you can! check me out on facebook, twitter, pinterest, google +, instagram and etsy!
5. i love your designs. do you ever share your projects?
i do! one of the ways the re-nest studio came about was through this blog: a little creative everyday (http://alittlecreativeeveryday.blogspot.com/).
6. what method of payment do you accept? when is payment due?
i accept etsy gift cards and credit cards through etsy as method of payment. payment is due at time of placing your order.
7. is there special pricing or offers for ordering in bulk?
for any orders that contain more than three different pieces, i am happy to offer a discount for bulk orders. if interested, please contact me directly to discuss your specific needs and for a customized quote.
8. how are items shipped? where do you ship to? do you use shipping insurance?
all items will be shipped via ups ground, within the united states only. i am also happy to add shipping insurance for a nominal fee.
9. do you offer refunds and/or exchanges?i want your experience with re-nest studio to be one you’ll never forget. if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact me within three days of receipt of your shipment to discuss refund or exchange.
10. i have a space in my home that i need artwork for, but i have no idea what i need. can you do a custom consultation and design for me?
yes, i can! in fact, these have become even more popular as a way to have a cohesive look and feel in a space. please contact me through e-mail or through etsy and we can discuss your space, ideas, and themes for pieces that would work well with your space!
11. i've also noticed you have some party decor. what do you have available?
parties are also a huge passion of mine, and with the nearly ten childrens parties i have designed and styled, i thought it was time to share that with my fans! right now, my focus is on small paper goods for parties - high chair banners, paper circle garland, and cake toppers. if you have a specific need or interest for your party, i would love to work with you on a custom piece!